Gymnasium – Basketball, Racquetball and Tennis Courts
Open Gym Rules
- To use the gymnasium for open play, you must be 12 years or younger to play free. Persons 13 and above must pay $2.00 daily.
- No food or drinks in the gym area.
- No gum, tobacco or snuff.
- No turf or running shoes. Basketball shoes only!
- All games played to a maximum of 12 points.
- No profane language.
All persons who use the gym for open play must report to the ticket booth to receive a wristband. No one will be allowed in the gym without a wristband.
The South Charleston Community Center has two racquetball courts available for use. The time allotment for play is 1 hour. If you require more time, two slots may be rented back to back.
For reservations call 304-744-4731.
The court rental fee for each 1 hour time slot is as follows:
Monday – Friday before 3:00 pm (non-prime time) $5.00
Monday – Friday after 3:00 pm (prime time) $7.00
Saturday & Sunday before 3:45 pm $7.00
Saturday & Sunday after 3:45 pm $5.00
Corporate Members $4.00
****No Black Soled Shoes Allowed on the Courts*****
No Show/Late Policy
If you are 15 minutes late for your reservation, your time slot can be revoked and given to another customer.
The South Charleston Community Center has two outdoor tennis courts available for play from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm. Reservations can be made by phone to guarantee a court and take priority over walk-ins.